- DOSPad Documentation : Installation/Release notes/User Guide.
- DOSPad has its own forum: http://www.dospad.com/forum . Thanks to Mike Burlingame for setting it up. This is a better place to exchange ideas and have discussions in more organized way.
- DOSPad is open source: http://code.google.com/p/dospad (At present, dospad is developed offline, allow one week of delay for the code to get sync).
- In case that you can’t install dospad via Cydia (hash sum mismatch), please install DOSPad deb files manually: http://code.google.com/p/dospad/downloads/list
- Old homepage
- Make donation to DOSPad development.
Update: Cydia source “http://www.litchie.com/cydia” should be working now.
Update 2: I have been working on a new PC emulator Aemula. Since the new project takes a lot of time, I will not be able to add any new features for DOSPad, except fixing bugs like crash on launch.